These are the full instructions for how to pull this off. I went through the process to confirm the authenticity, and succeeded. I currently have Illustrator and Photoshop on my Mac. Do not skip any parts and read carefully if you’ve never used terminal. It is a straight approach and ran into very little problems.
If you run into any issues, and are in NYC, contact us on instagram.
- Install the Adobe Creative Cloud app (link below)
- Download offline installers (link below)
- Install them while offline
- Use the “correct” AdobeZii patcher – important – most have malware (link below)
- Install the Adobe Creative Cloud app on your Mac. You need Internet access on to do this. It will ask you to create an account: you can make up information and you do NOT have to verify the e-mail address.
- Download the patcher from the Apnee link and just save it for later. Keep the web page open in a tab because you will need it in the next step.
- Use these instructions to download whichever apps you want. Do NOT just pick the most recent version — you have to pick whatever version matches the last supported version AdobeZii can patch. These download SUPER fast and way faster / easier than torrenting IMHO. NOTE: While downloading it may look “stuck” but it is working — keep it open until it says “process complete”. Optional: Open “Activity Monitor” and switch to the Network tab if you want to see proof of network activity and/or monitor download speeds.
- Go offline / disable Internet on your mac
- Install all the apps, one at a time. If you get a “apple can’t check for malicious software” message, go to “System Preferences” -> “Security” and allow all apps and click the “open anyway” button if need be.
- Open and close each app once, one at a time. (Again, you should be OFFLINE at this point.)
- Open the patcher you downloaded from Apnee and click “patch” and it will go through each Adobe app in your Applications folder.
- Done – you can go online and/or use the apps now